Home

MI2 mp3s???

davidkeyes

Does anyone know if the full soundtrack to MI2 was ever converted to mp3s??? I have six of them--Main Theme, Largo's Theme, Woodtick, Stan's Theme, Rapp Scallion's Theme, and "Wow! What A Dream"--but can't seem to find any more.

Does anyone here have any others?

------------------

Signatures are overrated.

When I said I was looking for mp3 conversions, I wasn't actually referring to a midi/mod-to-mp3 one. The mp3s of MI2 music I have are spiced up, theatrical and, obviously, re-recorded by some other source--you know, like the soundtrack on the Monkey Madness CD to the Secret Of Monkey Island? smile.gif

Any more????

------------------

• 5 weeks later...

Well, you guys were right--apparently the mp3s I have are actually converted from MIDI. And yet the sound quality is much better than from when it was a midi file.

I tried to convert some files myself, but the sound quality didn't improve any. Does anyone know how to do this? Or is it MODS that can be converted into mp3s? If so, where can I find them (thescummbar.com's downloads section is not active at the moment).

------------------

Yeah, I retrieved a few of the mp3s from that Joxter fellow as well. If he's offline, keep an eye out for a user known as "megashareholder." He has the ENTIRE soundtrack!

Soon, I'm going to get this entire thing if it kills me. biggrin.gif

------------------

Archived