Home

Manny in CMI

Manny_c44

...You're mad. biggrin.gif No, just kidding. But I don't think Monkey Island would be a prequel to Grim Fandango. It was just an ad like Cobb did in MI1 for Loom.

------------------

Monkey_Girl

I am the queen of all monkies! Bow down before me! BWAHAHAHAHA!!...I said bow!...Hey I'm serious!...BOW!...Stop that giggling!

Guest le-shmuck

ok lets putt the facts together shall we?

he looks like manny, has a "ask me about Grim Fandango" button, and as guybrush says, is a very bad salesman, OFFCOURSE ITS MANNY YOU ASSWIPE!!!

What?!? No, I'm not! I don't mind jokes, in fact, i prefer them, but having a topic devoted to Lechuck and Elaine "doing the wild thing" dopesn't seem funny to me. And I must not be the only one, because lots of other people have told le shmuck to quit it.

------------------

"That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen!"

-Guybrush Threepwood

Yeah! LeShmuck is a poo head!

As for the manny thing.... wouldnt he have skin if that was how he died? Lets just say it was a joke and a plug for GF... anything else makes no sense

[This message has been edited by Thriftweed (edited August 19, 2000).]

• 2 months later...
Guest Guybrush112

errrr you guys posted this in augest---i'm posting this in november---giggle gigle--he he BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sniff sniff. chuckle, cough. <sigh>

------------------

"Mortal fool! Release me from this retched tomb! I will hide your keysin your upholstered furniture! And never more will you be able to find socks that match!"

• 2 weeks later...

i think that would be too corney of a game crossover, and i need a topic to test my new sig on, this one won!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

lets cancel school, what you dont know cant hurt you if nobody knows it either

It probably wouldn't have been very funny as Manny was a terrible nasty man while alive... that's why he has to spend so much time at the DOD.

There was talk of implying that he had been Adolf Hitler or Charles Manson or something like that, but it would've been to heavy and controversial for a comedy game so they decided to just leave it unsaid...

Guest Guybrush112

Manny was a mean man! Alive nor dead. He just missed every chance to do a truley good thing and just led a pointless non-helpful life. Since he didn't do much good he ended up at the DOD. (you made me cry when you said that they were going to imply that he was Hitler!) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....snif snif....ha, ha, hahahahahha, ha. Giggle cough snort snort cough, choke gag hack choke AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

------------------

"Mortal fool! Release me from this retched tomb! I will hide your keysin your upholstered furniture! And never more will you be able to find socks that match!"

Archived