Home

Brighteyes, or Murta, or Faith, or anyone who can make sigs.

cheeseguy

That's just stolen from the escapemi.com character list.

------------------

fender.png

Come and visit Fender's Web!

Me thinks if you are reading this then you can read over 3 lines which is more than I can because im fender and if i read more than three lines i get lost isn't that right raven image and anyway i lose my concentration and that isn't good cos i need my concentratin and........

[This message has been edited by fender (edited July 27, 2001).]

Shut up, Murta made it. And youi did steal that picture.

------------------

fender.png

Me thinks if you are reading this then you can read over 3 lines which is more than I can because im fender and if i read more than three lines i get lost isn't that right raven image and anyway i lose my concentration and that isn't good cos i need my concentratin and........

HE made an excellent sig for me, and I thank HIM.

------------------

fender.png

Oh, look at the immature 17 year old.

------------------

fender.png

The F.A.O.F. WAS a foundation called forums against oil filters, if you're that interested in it then look for some older posts.

------------------

fender.png

Archived