Home

El Pollo Diablo!

wytekobe

Guest El Pollo Diablo

As we have never actually seen Me in the game apart from the picture. I would like to myself in the game. smile.gif

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diablo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

I agree that El Pollo Diablo should return. I was dissappointed with the way that his storyline went unresolved in MI3.

In my MI4 fangame, it transpired that millionaire playboy Griswald Goodsoup was a fanatic animal rights activist who donned a chicken suit at night and rescued his feathered friends from Blondebeards carnivorous clutches. (A parody of the whole Bruce Wayne/Batman thing)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest El Pollo Diablo

I live in the deep misty forest on Plunder Island about a mile from Puerto Pollo. I have never been in the game except in the picture in "Blondbeard's Chicken" (may that sadistic murderer rot in the place of which is heck!!!)

The islands in EFMI are Melee, Lucre, Jambalya + Knuttin Atoll and monkey island.

Q. Now where do i live PLUNDER ISLAND

Is it in that list??? (Answer at the bottom of this post)

Anyway i cannot charter a boat as i have scared everybody on the island and 2 i cannot move too far away from my plaque which reads "El CUIDADO, éste es EL Pollo Diablo que el pollo poderoso...... sea muy muy reservado él es conejos de la caza!!!!

Traducción:

"WARNING, This is El Pollo Diablo The Mighty Chicken...

...Be very very quiet he's hunting rabbits!!!!"

A: NO!!! so HAHAHAHA!!!!

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diablo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

Archived