Home

Lucasarts theme park

steppin_time

As long as were dreamin here what about a lucasarts themed amusement park. It would be stinkin awesome. Im talkin full size Monkey Island island replica, Full Throttle bike simulator sorta like Back to the Future like at Universal Studios, Day of the Tentacle mansion timetraveling. Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis/Infernal Machine stunt show.

This could go big places Post some other cool ideas if you can think of any.

How appropriate you fight like a cow!

It doesn't have to be limited to adventure's either. Remember, Star Wars, eg. X-Wing ride, etc. You could ride LeChucks rollercoaster from MI3, a rollercoaster going under and into the Monkey head from MI1. Brilliant idea mate! A Maniac Mansion ride also. And the rides from Sam'n'Max of course! wink.gif

------------------

"I think I tossed a bon mot in a food fight once"

• 2 weeks later...

Im sure it would just be integrated into a Disney park... they already have the Indiana Jones ride (that loop thing with the minecart), & im sure if they were persuaded, the Pirates of the Caribbean can be altered...

but its a feckin sweet idea biggrin.gif

first dibs on the 3-headed monkey simulator (3 people per run, VR experience where you all have to think alike to move biggrin.gif)

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

Guest Guybrush112

You know that ride, 'Pirates of the Caribian'? The MI series was inspired by that. You could have a cool ride with all MI characters. And hey, why not have a 'Planet Threepwood?' and electronic Murray would be hilarious!!!!!!

------------------

"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Yipe."--Figurehead &

Guybrush

Archived