Home

GOD DAMED WALKTHROUGHS

timmy_da_monkey

I am trying to get pesople together to tryand ban sites with walkthroughs i dont know how but walkthroughs reck the game for everyone so if you are like me and HATE them email me on baby_buck11@hotmail.com or go to everysite you can find that has a walkthrough post to them exteme loads of hate mail do what evr you can i know it sounds impossable but we can do it

lemmi get this straight, u want to ban EVERY site with a walkthrough on it. HA, good luck man. its a players choice to look at them or not, and also theres this little thing called FREEDOM OF PRESS!

when u succeed in this aysanine plight ill go to D.C. and burn the constitution.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

Wanted: one clever signature

Guest C Shutt

Who is this moron? Walkthroughs can't ruin a game if you don't look at them. Besides, when a game is as badly done as EMI, a walkthrough is the only chance you have of finishing it.

[This message has been edited by C Shutt (edited December 06, 2000).]

if you dont like walkthroughs dont use them. this is the most insane thing i've ever heard. i've never used a walkthrough on a monkey island games, but in some games you just need em, particularly older sierra games where you die ever two seconds.

so if someone got to a point in the game where they were stuck, they would just have to live with it because there were no walkthroughs? i love walkthroughs, cheats, trainers and all that i want to spend as little time as possible wandering around clueless. if you dont like walkthroughs, dont read and leave them to the people who do....

Archived