Home

My own wish list for MI5

Eskimo

1. Longer, more sub-plots.

2. Drop the insult-everything. It's been overdone, and killed. It just isn't funny anymore.

3. Make Murry more bitter!! He was great in MI3!!

4. More freedom, less linear plot-lines. As it is in MI3 & 4, you had one thing to do at a time, I want something like the three trials in the first one, where you could complete them in any order, or the four map peices in the second one.

5. Lots of places to explore, and don't put items in the game that are useless, like most of the prosthetic limbs.

6. I want a huge inventroy again. I loved having tons of objects, like MI1 & 2. Gave a lot more options, and things to try.

7. LeChuck should be whipped. A female ghost pirate comes, and he falls for her, but she's jelous of Elaine, and so she pushes him around the carribean getting him to try and kill Elaine. Maybe even have Guybrush & Lechuck team up at the end. They could even do a whole fight club parody thing, where Guybrush and Lechuck team up on an anti-authoritative-women tirade. Stick them in a support group for men who are totally dominated by their wives.

8. Marry Otis & the swordmaster. They should be married, it would just fit.

9. Stan needs to running an It store, no more time shares crap.

10. Stan should fall for LeChucks wife, and LeChuck should spend some of his time picking on Stan, and trying to scare him off.

11. NO MORE MONKEY KOMBAT!

12. Bring back Largo.

13. Little voodoo children.

14. Evil Ninjas.

15. Men of low moral fibre.

Archived