Home

MI5???

wytekobe

dont think there is anything set in stone, but if mi4 sales figs are good enough im sure they will give us a fifth in the saga of guybrush.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

stop reaching for the stars, they are REALLY REALLY far away and made of FIRE!

In some or other interview (can't remember which one) the project leaders were asked if they would do a MI5. Their answer was that if MI4 was a commercial success, they would gladly do it. So far, EMI has been doing pretty well for an adventure game in the U.S. (according to the EBworld chart). Also, keep in mind that LucasArsts adventure games are big sellers in Europe and other countries. smile.gif

------------------

"Goodbye cruel adventure game!!" - Guybrush Threepwood

Shouldn't that be ##MI?

Originally posted by Guybrush UK:

Having personally sold (sortof) 8 copies of EMI (& depleting WHS's stocks of it), i believe i have collected enuff finance to warrant #MI#'s development (the hashes are where the rest of the title will go smile.gif)

ive heard alot of u talk about sam and max what is it and is there anywere i can get a full game to download and try?sorry but im new and the last time i played monkey island was mi1 and mi2 on the amiga (i know how sad)and does anyone know where i can get mi3 full game to download off the net, if so could u email me the adress or reply with it here

stephen.fisher1@ntlworld.com

thanxs sammie

stephen.fisher@lw

Archived