Home

I did it: things I liked... and disliked

Ozzie's_Nightmare

Ha! I did it, yeaaahh. But it was really short. The manhole thing was really anoying. I did not look at the manhole before taking it. So I never knew about those 3 names you have to mention to the blind guy. I had to try every combination... it was actually the only time I used some advice from this board. I think this is a real glitch.

The highlights and the things I enjoyed the most was the swamp part and the monkey combat. I can't understand why so many people ask for save games or hints for these two parts. The swamp and the monkey combat are puzzles in real good old MI-1 tradition. If you don't like it you have either not played MI-1, which is a real shame, or you're just too lazy.

Sometimes the story was not as clear as it should be in an adventure game. You did not know exactly what your task is and running arround on the isles without a goal. I can't remember any situation like that in MI-1 and MI-2.

All in all a funny friday evening and a nice saturday. Waiting for MI-5 now... smile.gif

Archived