Home

Do you think their will be and MI5?

Mr X

It seems very likely, as both the Voodo Lady & Guybrush (if you select the proper response in his talk w/ Meathook), both mention an unbreakable 5 game contract. But don't expect any confirmation from Lucasarts too soon. The were pretty tight lipped about MI 4 for a while after MI 3 was released, and I can't think they'll blab about MI 5 anytime soon.

But if there is a 5th game, they better bring back the Men of Low Moral Fiber! And/Or tell us if LeChuck turned Largo into a Comfy/Screaming Chair.

Bob Shrimp

- Yer jaw is yapping, but I'm afraid your brain must be napping...

That's what you say! But I rather enjoy the thought of LeChuck replacing his Guybrush Screaming Chair with a Largo Comfy Chair . Besides, if Largo really died, then wouldn't necessarily be the end of him, now would it?

Besides you're simplistic answer wears thin when you try to explain how Wally survived...

Bob Shrimp

------------------

You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?

Me: There is no secret.

You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?

Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?

You: Huh?

Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?

You: Well I guess...

Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?

You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.

Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

Archived