Home

Ozzie Returns?

Guybrush UK

ME & Mr. Genuchi have had a long hard talk about this... (ok, a short to-the-point talk... whatever smile.gif)

Does anyone agree with us that Ozzie will return? Maybe as either a ghost cohort, or opposition to LeChuck...

& how many think that we are gonna see 1 or 2 new Marley-Threepwoods? biggrin.gif

------------------

Marco...

POLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO!!!...

Nah, I think Ozzie was a bit of a dud character - not funny, and not a scary baddie either. I hope they don't resurrect him for MI5 (if there is one). Besides, it wouldn't make too much sense - LeChuck, yes, he's supernatural anyway, but Ozzie as a ghost would be a bit crap. Maybe a ghost cameo or something, but not as the major baddie again.

As for for the patter of tiny feet, I think that could work - possible comic moments like a Piratey Creche, or maybe LeChuck returns and kidnaps the kiddie, and then has this little baby puking up over him and stuff, who knows?

I noticed that (how could anyone miss it?). I still think the new zombie form looked quite good though. Was it ever explained how he could change forms, by the way? I never noticed that. Before playing I thought it might have been something to do with how he escaped from under the ice. I thought the 'his beard burned through it' excuse was pretty lame.

i just didn't like how they kept both the Demon & Ghost forms practically the same, but dropped the Zombie form, which was arguably the best!

& LeChuck could obviously change forms because: -

[*]They couldn't think of a new form for him, & Ice LeChuck would be crap smile.gif

[*]A large number of the final bits couldn't be done without it (i.e. sneering at Elaine (Zombie) & taking over the Statue (Ghost))

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

Will Ozzie return?

I think the obvious answer is HELL NO.

Think about it. LeChuck smacked him into the consistancy of baby food... you flamin' galah smile.gif

Do you feel strangely insulted?

I thought so.

------------------

Rage. What better time than now?

Archived