Home

REQ : EMI 2nd CD ISO

shaybenshimol

I will start of this reply by asking what kind of moron would come in here and ask for the iso??? Shaybenshimol could you please tell us a little about yourself so we could begin to understand you and your idiotic ways. I doubt that anyone here who enjoyed the game is going to take money away from Lucas Arts by giving you the iso. I predict that when you reply you will just swear at me or use juvenile humor to justify that you are not stupid and that I in fact am the stupid one. And if you want the iso to try the game before you buy it then I apologize for the comments on your intelligence earlier. If that is the case then please just read a few reviews to make your decision. To end this reply briefly, no matter what the circumstances don't come into a forum and ask for NEW lucas arts adventure game iso or you might get a few people angry at you(word of advice).

well, to tell the truth im a lucas arts adventur game fan... though ive never bought any og their games. the buying software procedure is extremely stupid, i sont mind paying lucasarts for a wonderfull game, yet till it will hit the shops around here ill probebly die anticeipating. by being a true adventur games fan which starts his history with those games way back with the loom (a great wonderfull game i played on my 286 1024k memory from a flopy drive of 1.2mb) u must understand how greatly im waiting for the plesure of plaing monkey islan. this is like being torture (plz forgive me for the lame lang.). so if im asking for that iso is not cause me being cheap or that i dont want to pay lucasarts it just that i cant wait any longer frown.gif .

i hope ppl here will undersatnd my situation (i live in israel btw, which mean im joining the army soon) and i truly sory if i ever pisted off a monkey island fan. all of the mi fans are like brothers to me.

if anyone will be kind giving me the iso, ill prove in the future(when the game hits the stores) i actualy bought it - this is extremly importent to preserve the adventure game janer.

anyway i truly sory if everyone didint understand me right...

yours sensirly(sory bout the lang again)

shaybenshimol

Ok, i understand your grief m8...

it ****es me off just living in the UK (we got EMI 2 weeks after US...)

but we cant just give you something like this for a new game... i know its a long shot, but try & find if any online mail order company will ship it to you... you obviously have the cash if u have a PC & can afford the net bill...

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

Archived