Home

How much do you get to see The ghost pirate Lechuck in Escape!!

Mr X

Since i can remember, MI have always been my favorite adventure game series, heck the favorite series of all time, and properly also the best games i have ever played. But besides the hero Guybrush Threepwood, the nasty all be powerfull ghost pirate Lechuck also deserve lot of the credits for that.

Im at the moment on Lucre Island and haven't seen Lechuck yet, only he's alter ego, Charles L Charles.

How much do you actually get to see the real Lechuck(Please give me a precise answer on that)?

In the previous games, some of my favorite gaming moments was, when the computer sometimes displayed meanwhile, and you got to see what Lechuck was up too, like in MI2, where whenever you got a piece of the map in act 2, you saw Lechucks in his fortress getting more and more angry on Largo.

Do you think this is the last time we get to see Lechuck or perhaps the last monkey island game ever. I mean, i has now moved to 3D, and it would be almost impossible to move back to 2D, so i have a feeling this will be the last monkey island game ever. What do you think?

LeChuck only appears in his Ghost/Zombie/Demon forms in the cutscenes, cos i dont think its possible for LeChuck to change his forms within the engines current constraints...

but he appears in his otherworldly forms in about 7 cutscenes... + numerous appearances as CLC...

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

Archived