Home

Monkey Island Madness (Monkey Island 1 + 2 on CD) for Sale! (Rare)

ELmO1587246222

I think this game with some special edition of the PC GAMER magazine. Regardless, it is one CD that has the full versions of Monkey Island 1 + 2, and a demo of Monkey Island 3 on it. RARE, couldn't find LucasArts selling it on their website.

If you're interested ($5 currently): http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=509640516

Ah well mine is cheaper biggrin.gif

You can argue that the other comes with The Dig etc, but I wasn't expecting anything more than $10 anyways. Now you might argue huh that's not a lot but I'm liquidating all of my games I don't use, I have already gotten about $1000 in 2 weeks last time I did this - so it all adds up.

~ELmO

anyone want a copy for like the cost of S&H?? email me, my sound card wont play midi to my surround speakers, rendering the game hella un fun.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

stop reaching for the stars, they are REALLY REALLY far away and made of FIRE!

All I can say is LOL to drea biggrin.gif Time to start finding some trustworthy stores, or people on Ebay - you can get some great deals online (after coupons and such), on top you still get great buys even without coupons. I remember last year Buy.com had a few coupons during Xmas and I had bought 3 games totalling $140, for only $20 (with shipping) after rebates/coupons...crazy.

Archived