Home

Super Geek Easter Egg

Kiersiege

Probably the least AND most obvious (I know it's hard to be both at the same time)

Easter Egg in the game are the Two Parrots.

George Lucas in the late 80's Did a little movie with Jim Henson called Labyrinth (I grew up on this movie. Star Wars Trilogy, Goonies and Labyrinth, man I loved those...ANYWAY)

One parrot always lies. One Parrot always tells the truth. Well in Labyrinth the lead Actress comes to a duo of odd Little creatures hiding behind a shield. One always lied and One always told the truth. Needles to say she trusted the lying one and got sent into the dungeon wink.gif

its a formula that has been used multiple times in different aspects... when u think about it, its like those cartoons/TV Movies where the lead character gets an angel & devil on his/her shoulders, one telling him/her to do the right thing, the other the opposite

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

sexy nerd, i noticed your death metal hand sign (\m/) !!!

u a punk/metal person??

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

I remember that Labrynth movie!!

HAHA!! I gotta say she was pretty stupid falling for the old "one always tells truth one always lies" thingie. Who remembers that little worm at the start? Hehehe...that was a cl***ic. Hoggle was a little turd. I don't think this is where the "one tells truth/one lies" idea came from though...I reckon David Bowie ruined it. hehehe

yeah, this is a very old puzzle and didn't come from Labyrinth. I think it's been around for centuries.

Anyways, "Dance, magic dance, magic dance..." and so on

I reckon David Bowie ruined it. hehehe
hey! David Bowie is \m/ and was hella sexy in that movie. tongue.gif teehee

------------------

This is the door to our bedroom...awwwwww yeeeaaah

--Guybrush Threepwood

This game must be frustrating for stupid people

--My Friend Talya

Archived