Home

Now that you guys know... why does Guybrush's clothing change all the time??

G.P LeChuck

I think it's a a fall back to Grim Fandangiouminum(sp?). Basically, because it's so easy to change his clothes, they do so often...

Plus, Guybrush really has only 2 sets of clothes that I noticed. 1, that set that he was wearing on the honeymoon, 2, that what he wears afterwards (and really should be still wearing when he gets back from Lucre Island), and 3, the same thing as 2 except he lost his shoes (BUT AT LEAST HE STILL HAS PANTS!)

Bob Shrimp

------------------

You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?

Me: The secret is, is that there is no secret.

You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?

Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?

You: Huh?

Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?

You: Well I guess...

Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?

You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.

Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

You forgot that cool accessory that he picks up while on Lucre!

Maybe he left his jacket on the boat when he was wandering around Lucre Island? Or more likely he just took it off because it's daytime on Lucre (and therefore warm) and night on Melee (and presumably colder, though not 'cold').

You can't change his clothes at will, as far as I can tell.

Archived