Home

Let's have some opinions. Do you think there will be a MI5?

Mr X

If you pick the correct response to Meathook, Guybrush also mentions having a 5 game contract. As for content, I suspect it will have something to do with Guybrush Junior. And of course LeChuck will be in it, are you kidding?

Bob Shrimp

------------------

You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?

Me: The secret is, is that there is no secret.

You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?

Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?

You: Huh?

Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?

You: Well I guess...

Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?

You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.

Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

mi5: plague of monkey island, aka, outbreak 2.

guybrush finds that little timmy has contracted a toxic dissease that only affects pirates, making them all want to become.......GIRL SCOUTS!!!

he must solve puzzles and stop the epidemic from destroying all that is melee island and its surrpunding islands.

being the only one who seems immune, due to his total lack of true piraty-ness, he must travel to over 30 exotic islands and meet over 150 characters.

this will be the longest epic journey to see the shelves since that last game u bought, but u never could quite finish, but this time u will JUST make it.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

I have a theory about ants. I figure that if I step on every ant I see, then eventually by natural selection the ants will evolve to avoid me. It may take a few million years, but I'm patient.

I have a similar theory about voting against the presidential candidates who equally annoy me, but they evolve even more slowly.

Yeah there will be a MI5...

say ever notice that the best comedy parts in MI are the references made from ol' Guy Threep about this being a game?I mean...this is one of the few games where the character KNOWS he is in a game!!I mean...I have never seen Lara Croft flash her body at me and say..This is want you REALLY wanna see rite???

"GOOD BYE CRUEL ADVENTURE GAME"

"ITS LIKE..MY LIFE IS FULL OF PUZZLES.."

Originally posted by Biserable Mastard:

say ever notice that the best comedy parts in MI are the references made from ol' Guy Threep about this being a game?

I just loves when he tries to bribe Carla & Otis with...

A BRAND NEW CAR!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Wouldn't it be great, Monkey Island 5 on DVD? I also think LucasArts will work secretly on the game. But after that would there be a Monkey Island 6?

------------------

"How can any Human hope to match our skills? We are children of the Fyndhorn, and its sap runs in our veins."- Eladamri, Elvish Hunter

Welp, if they *WERE* to do a Monkey Island 6 (and aren't we just getting a *WEE* bit ahead of ourselves here?), I suspect Guybrush might be replaced with Guybrush Jr. (Monkey Island 6: The Next Genneration).

Unfortuantly, I suspect Number 5 will be the last one... However, the good news is that we prolly will learn THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND!!!

Bob Shrimp

- The lyrics to the MI theme song, Guybrush's real family history, the appearance of his moss covered family credenza, or something.. WONDERFUL...

Dude. like so many petition before (Eg. Gabriel knight, Obi Wan, Babylon 5 : Into the Fire, etc etc) If ain't going to matter crap unless the managements see a reasonable profit in the game.

The best thing we can do is try to encourage people to buy the game (ORIGINAL PLS!) so as to show the companies that they is a good market for it.

Pirates are killing the Single Players games. One of the many reason why many companies are concretrating on Multi-player games.

But of course i will sign the petition as a sign of my appreciation to lucasarts for still making adventure games in these day and age.

------------------

I am Jolly My Roger. You can jolly my roger anytime! :-) (Only apply to the female sex)

Archived