Home

WHERE CAN I FIND MONKEY ISLAND 3??

PUPSTAHS

I just finished playing EMI and I AM ADDICTED. Where can I find the older games?? I've look at all the big online stores (GameDealer, EBWorld, GameStop, Buy.Com, Outpost.Com) but they have NOTHING but EMI.

Also, I've heard something about a Monkey Madness pack? Which games does this include?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by PUPSTAHS:

I just finished playing EMI and I AM ADDICTED. Where can I find the older games?? I've look at all the big online stores (GameDealer, EBWorld, GameStop, Buy.Com, Outpost.Com) but they have NOTHING but EMI.

Also, I've heard something about a Monkey Madness pack? Which games does this include?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, maybe you can find MI3 in the real shops... I could tell you some online shops, but I'm not in the US so it wouldn't help very much wink.gif Also, some time ago, I think there was a special package which included the first three, but for some reason, I don't know if it was a dream I had or if it was reality.

Anyway, if you go to the lucas arts shop (www.lucasarts.com and the click on the shop link), you might find everything you need.

The Madness pack contains the first game, the second and a demo of the third, plus some other stuff but I'm not sure it's related to MI...

good luck!

------------------

This is my friend Picol. He always says only what he thinks, this is way he never speaks.

-[masatomo ueda 2000]-

Archived