Home

help me pls

The_evil_murray

i really could do with some help from u guys i have the trophy and the minkey mug for the intimate insult and i have know where which rock the hat is under and i also know that the puppets have somethink to do with getting it but when i try and get them out i have to put them away because of the ausi pirate guy so how do i get them out and use them on the rock to get the hat ??

------------------

MUHAHAHAHAHA

i also know that the puppets have somethink to do with getting it but when i try and get them out i have to put them away because of the ausi pirate guy so how do i get them out and use them on the rock to get the hat ??

i think u forgot to speak to the pirate or the tourist at the statue ...try to talk everything with them....especially talk about the two parrots...® smile.gif

1)talk to the tourist, & find EVERYTHING out about Tiny LaFeet

2)get the parrot call from the school confiscation chest by using the fire alarm

3)Ask LaFeet about his dads hat

4)make sure you either have the baby grog or grogucinno

5)go to the first rock, blow the parrot call, feed the parrot either of the drinks, then ask it a question you know (like 'what is my name'). This way you can tell the parrots apart by their actions (either drunk or hyper)

6) go from rock to rock, asking the truth telling parrot where to go & is this the rock...

hint - press Esc after using the parrot call & the parrots switch places to speed things up

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Archived