Home

New way to get Planet Threepwood coupon(spoiler)

If you don't feel like listening to Stan for "Just under three hours," you can take the bottle of gule at Stan's workplace and go to the Micro Groggery. Look at the strange contraption in the bar. Talk to the bartender about the strange contraption. Ask the bartender if you can ride on the mechanical manatee(strange contraption). Guybrush will fall off. Now use the glue on the manatee. Use the manatee. Now you have a coupon.

It's really funny to see Guybrush ride the manatee then have a 2 hour break. Then go back to Guybrush and he's still riding the manatee. biggrin.gif

------------------

I know exactly what the real secret of monkey island is. I'll tell you.

The real secret of monkey island is... hold on, there's someone at my door. This will only take a second...

HOLY ****! It's Lucasarts! They know where I am!

I must tell you the secret before I am taken away!

The real secret of monkey island is... NOOOO!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<User has been deleted>

yeah thats actually how i did it the first time through, the first thing i thought of when i talked to the bartender about the manetee was glue the seat (thats before i even went to stan's). Besides the fact that the Section of the game is named something about a manetee.

------------------

Hey, it's timmy the monkey....how did he get here?

i did both ways and when u do that a HUGE barrel of coupons show up otside the microgroggery, i though it was hilareously ironic!!!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

for sale: worn out signature, good condition, original, funny. $20 obo

will trade for mint shelby gt500.

i just knew there was going to be someway to just get loads after you had exhausted all other ways, cos the developers probably realised that people weren't going to sit through the manatee riding or going to get the coffee to listen to stan...

still funny though smile.gif

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

yeah, guybrush says something like "oh great, after i went through all that for a coupon" when he looks at the barrel-o-freemealtickets.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

for sale: worn out signature, good condition, original, funny. $20 obo

will trade for mint shelby gt500.

its cos of the one coupon per customer policy that stan and the bartender uphold, and the fact u dont get to keep your coupon. they had to have a bloody great barrelfull since people mightnt necesserily figure it out by the second time round and they didnt want people to get annoyed at having to keep riding the damn manatee or listening to stan.

Archived