Home

Easter Eggs?

anderspj

I'm through the game...What a strange feeling it is, considering the long hours of anticipation I've had to go through.

It's been a heavenly week for me dwelling in the nostalgia of MI. I played the first game as an 11-year old on my Commodore Amiga 500, (using floppies) and have been a true fan ever since. Now I can only hope that the Voodooienne was right when she mentioned something about "an unbreakable five-game-deal with Lucasarts", and thus hope for a fifth game...

And please let it come soon!

Now my question:

Do you know of any "Easter eggs" in EFMI?

--

Anders Peter Johnsen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Not many have been spotted, but here's a few:

On Lucre Island, past the Chess Guys, and right near that building that sells ship parts (no close-up, you're dealing with a micro-sized Guybrush here), there's a penny on the ground. It's amazingly hard to find, but I'll leave it to you to figure out the undescribeable joys of finding this item (well, I'd describe 'em but there are relatively few...)

There is also the Abomination of nature, a weird item of indiscriminate power that can be created from experimental prostetic parts. Just need to catch 'em all!

I'm not sure these are really Easter Eggs, but here's some stuff I've figured out on my own...

Try using the U, E, and P keys on every item! Sometimes you'll get a few neat responses you otherwise would miss...

It is possible to ditch the Gubernatorial Symbol before you head off to Jumble.. Iiiia Island, by flashing it around in the Lua Bar. Elaine will take it away, and berate you like the big ninny you are.

Fun.

Archived