Home

Here's a new thingy...

I guess I'll start the ball rolling...

Well, I'm quite a famous man. Well, ghost, rather. As a man I was famous, my name sent shivers through the spine of even the most terrifying pirates of the seven seas.

Okay, not real...I'm not Le Chuck...

Seriously,

I am a student at Glasgow University in the UK. Studying Mathematics and Sadistics...sorry, Statistics.

My likes are going out: wining, dining, cinema, bowling, the occasional drunken celeidh and suchlike.

Favourite films include: Empire Strikes Back, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Godfather, Kind Hearts and Coronets and The Mask of Zorro. (And too many others to count, while some recent personal faves: Memento, What lies beneath, Gladiator. Looking forward to: Indy 4, SW:E2, Hannibal, LOTR and many more.)

Favourites food and drink: I love my food, and I eat from almost every kind at least twice a week: Chinese, Indian, Thai, Cantonese but I especially love Italian food, pasta dishes, also love Chianti.

I love wine. I cannot drink beer due to an allergy, so I mainly stick to wines.

I used to be a big book reader, but in the last two years it has tapered off slightly. Mainly due to the fact I spend too much time either studying, going out or spending quality time with my significant other.

But, my fave authors, when I do read are:

Thomas Harris, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet, Tom Clancy. Hmmm. All men and all beginning with a 'T', weird.

I am also a budding author, I have been writing a psychological thriller for the year, getting quite far on now.

I have no misconceptions, it could never get published, but ya never know...

As for music, I particuarly love soundtracks, as I am an avid cinemagoer, I also love Jazz, Cl***ical and Easy listening.

Fave Soundtrack would have to be from the brilliant David Lynche TV series Twin Peaks, I can't get enough of that stuff.

Recently, a rerun of the TV series ended and it was the first time I'd seen them right through to the end.

If anyone has seen the series you'll know what I mean when I blurt:

WTF WAS THAT ALL ABOUT, IS EVERYONE DEAD, IS COOPER NOW BOB, WHAT THE HELL WERE THE PREVIOUS EPISODES ALL ABOUT?????????

I loved it. biggrin.gif

Anyway...that's enough about me...

im matt, but everyone calls me kling, a la my last name, and im a punker... im 17 and live in AZ, its too damn hot here for a penguin just to be wanderin around... i like new found glory and cheese in a can with ritz crakers, and anyone who f's with me gets a kick in the balls

i am a punk, im in a punk band,

when i eat breakfast, i eat the punk brand

i go to school, my friends are punks too

we go to punk shows, we do what punks do

i am a dirty punk, i look and smell like junk

i am a dirty punk .... AND IM PUNK!!

thats my life story....

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

Wanted: one clever signature

Hi,

I'm Christina and I just turned 18. I live in California, US. The weather is not that bad here. I work in a store. I'm going to college and my major is History. I'm Mexican American and I love traveling to Mexico. My parents raised my brother and I on the mexican tradition. My dream is to go to Europe and study art and history. I also love learning about other cultures. I find it very interesting and enjoyable. I love Creed (Alterative Group). My favorite movie is "The Mummy." Also Indiana Jones (All) and Star Wars (All). My favorite author is Isabel Allende. My favorite book is "Like Water for Chocolate." My all-time favorite food would have to be "Comida Mexicana."

That's all folk smile.gif

Hey guys, I'm Kristian at 15, and I live in Bergen,Norway. I attend to (what the heck is it in american... what school do you go to when you're 15?!" Here it's called "ungdomsskole", that would translate to youth-school, but such a word doesn't exist in American, I'm sure. Is it High School you call it? Dunno.

Well anyway... I like to go out meet friends and girls, watching a movie, watching a good game of football at Brann stadion (Brann is the club that produced Tore André Flo) and such things.

Movies I like are Star Wars (all) Indy Jones (all), Braveheart, and many more.

I'm looking forward to the LOTR movie (can't be as good as the book, though) Indy-4, SW:E2 ...

I'm a read alot, and I have many fav authors... J.R.R. Tolkien, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, David Eddings, Terry Brooks, and many more. A Fantsy-ist, as you can see.

Music... Star Wars soundtrack, Classical, bands like the Beatles, Brainstorm, Metallica and the great Neil Young as well as CSN(&Y).

I'm too, writing my own book. It's a Fantasy story, which will probably never be published, but as another one here said, ya never know.

That should cover what needs covering! wink.gif

empathetic responce lechuck? i think we'll call it apathetic.

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

America was founded on three basic principles, Liberty, Equality and FRATERNITY PARTIES!!

So what kind of reply did you want LeChuck, Vital stats?

I'm from UK, and I'm working at the BBC for the Sports department. I'm 24, so I think I'm the oldest one here, but I still have all my own teeth and am doing quite well at EMI.

@--->----

------------------

Ha ha ha! Now I've got you!

Originally posted by Qui-GONE Jinn:

I attend to (what the heck is it in american... what school do you go to when you're 15?!" Here it's called "ungdomsskole", that would translate to youth-school, but such a word doesn't exist in American, I'm sure. Is it High School you call it? Dunno.

Let's see... when I was 15, I was in 9th grade, so yes, I was in High School. I'm pretty 9th grade is High School for most Americans. There are a few parts of the country where 9th grade is still Junior High, though.

My guess is that you are probably what we would call Junior High (or Middle School) here in the states. Are you in your last year of ungdomsskole, or the first year?

Well anyway... I like to go out meet friends and girls,

(In a low, bass voice):

Why, I would like that, too, baby.

I'm looking forward to the LOTR movie (can't be as good as the book, though)

Of course... how can one hope to possibly fit all that info into a two-hour movie? Still, it should be interesting to see. I'm looking forward to it, too. And I'm pretty sure we're all looking forward to the new Indy and Star Wars movies smile.gif

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Guess I might as well post a bit about myself...

My real name is Glenn, I'm a Chinese American living in California. I'm 25, so that makes Karen22 not the oldest one here. I'm a web programmer, and currently working as webmaster for a wood supplier company who wants to make a website for exchanging all kinds of information about wood, even though I don't know that much about wood (I mean, I probably know about as much as the next guy, but not enough to make any major discernments regarding various types of wood); I'm hired for my expertise in HTML and CGI-type programming, not for wood wink.gif

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

[This message has been edited by brief (edited December 14, 2000).]

Guest Guybrush112

They say I'm almost an exact look-a-like to Guybrush Threep wood in MI2. All I need is a ponytail. I go to Vermont every year and I loooooovvvee COKE! COKE COKE COKE! THE BEST SODA! I also love any/and all nuts. (for all the perverted minds out there i'm talking 'bout the edible kinds of nuts) and I looooove Italian food.

------------------

"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Yipe."--Figurehead &

Guybrush

Archived