What would they call mi5?

destruction of mi?

return to mi?

monkey island 5: murray's revenge?

------------------

"So, how di you get up there?"

"Through sheer force of will."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, alright, it was some of those damn voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and stuck me up here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny..."

Murray, Guybrush Threepwood

I liek timmy da monkey's idea....

But then again, if it involves murray, i love it.

How about a spinoff series:

the adventures of an all-powerful voodoo disembodied skull hell-bent (or heck-bent) on world domination named murray?

eek.gifrolleyes.gifMURRAY RULES!!!! rolleyes.gifeek.gif

------------------

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, alright, it was some of those damn voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and stuck me up here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny..."

The Death of

Monkey Island

They have to make an MI5. They have to say what the big thing is that Jojo Jr. is waiting for. This could be the plot: Monkey Island sinks into the ocean: Jojo Jr.'s big thing(sorta like the lost city of Atlantis). Lechuck's form is some sort of aquatic demon. Lechuck has brought Guybrush's parents out of hiding and is keeping them hostage in an unbreakable bubble full of replenshing air.

*start sample voice clip*

Guybrush: "Well, mabey I don't wan't to battle you this time."

Lechuck: "Arrrgh!! Why don't ye?"

GT: "I never get anything from it. You just keep coming back to annoy me. Mabey if I ignore you, you'll just go away."

LC: "What if I gave ye a prize?"

GT: "Like what"

LC: "Why don't it be... YOU'RE PARENTS!!!

*curtain pulls back, reaveling parents*

LC: "Ha, ha, ha, haaa... Arrrgh!"

GT: "Could you please stop laughing like that?"

*end sample voice clip*

Guybrush has 10 minutes to defeat Lechuck in the final battle of the game(since that's how long he can hold his breath). More than 10 minutes and Guybrsh blacks out and awakens at the surface of the ocean. He then has to dive down and fight Lechuck again. You would fight with swordfish and use swordfighting insults. And once you beat the game you can see something like an explanation of everything unable to be understood in the MI series. And this game would completely destory Monkey Kombat. And it would be the longest of any MI game in the series, or Grim Fandango, with 4 CDs!!

Well, Monkey Island sinking would match my title.

Tell me what you think.

------------------

I know exactly what the real secret of monkey island is. I'll tell you.

The real secret of monkey island is... hold on, there's someone at my door. This will only take a second...

HOLY ****! It's Lucasarts! They know where I am!

I must tell you the secret before I am taken away!

The real secret of monkey island is... NOOOO!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<User has been deleted>

[This message has been edited by Guybrush MarleyThreepwood (edited December 09, 2000).]

Originally posted by timmy_da_monkey:

what ABOUT " I know what your mnokey did last summer" hehe then they called make "i still know what your monkey did last summer" then " i had a long think about it and i can kind of recall what your monkey did last summer" and last of all " what did your monkey do last summer?" hehe

Hey wait, I'm timmy the monkey!? oh well, there are enough guybrush's here so there might as well be multiple timmy's.

How about Monkey Island: LeChuck Strikes Back, ya know, parody lucas' own series

It may have already been suggested, so if it was i apologize to the origanal author.

------------------

Hey, it's timmy the monkey....how did he get here?

monkey island masquerade redemption, a game full of VAMPIRE monkies who are attacking the population of the tria island area, guybrush to the RESCUE!

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

Wanted: one clever signature

I like all the ideas...

But it MUST involve murray!!!

I know i speak for every mi fan when i say that...

I like - Under Monkey Island...

It will all take place in hell\heck, under the giant monkey head.

Remember mi1, with heck? That rules.

------------------

"Uh-huh."

Since MI5 will most likely be the last Monkey Island, how 'bout 'Monkey Island Revealed'?

Althought, then again maybe we'll still get even more Monkey Islands... But I suspect they'll have a new twist, prequels, Monkey Island: The Next Generation (Starting Guybrush Marley Threepwood Jr.), or something else entirely...

Bob

Well, however the series goes from there, until it comes out, depends on the fan's imagination (That sounds like a load of **** doesn't it? I don't know why I even said that.)

But I've always figured that Guybrush would rediscover his evil twin (a regualr Mary Sue villian) that also wants him dead. (And I'm writing a fanfic of it too, just incase LA doesn't agree with the idea....But since I haven't played EMI and already started working on it before EMI was ever released, it kind of takes the place of MI4.)

------------------

Monkey_Girl

I am the queen of all monkeys! Bow down before me! BWAHAHAHAHA!!...I said bow!...Hey I'm serious!...BOW!...Stop that giggling!

anyone play the kyrandia series, the 2 first games u play the "good guy" and in the last one u play the badguy.

what if the nex mi put u as lechuck, and there is an even bigger evil villian that you have to defeat (because guybrush and elaine will be a little busy pro-creating mini guybrushes/elaines)

......yeah it could work

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

for sale: worn out signature, good condition, original, funny. $20 obo

will trade for mint shelby gt500.

ORRRRR.....

GUYBRUSH TURNS EVIL!!!!

You, as Lechuck, Wally, Elaine, Murray or all of the above....

MUST STOP HIM!!!

Not that lechuck is a good guy. Evil guys hate evil guys too...

smile.gif

------------------

"Uh-huh."

Originally posted by Brian Corr:

I like all the ideas...

But it MUST involve murray!!!

I know i speak for every mi fan when i say that...

I like - Under Monkey Island...

It will all take place in hell\heck, under the giant monkey head.

Remember mi1, with heck? That rules.

um if you havnt heard as of monkey island 4 there is no monkey head anymore its now attached to the body of a giant robot monkey

Originally posted by Monkey_Girl:

I've always figured that Guybrush would rediscover his evil twin (a regualr Mary Sue villian) that also wants him dead.

It's Guybrush Threepwood's evil feminine side...

Galbrush Threepwood!!! eek.gif

------------------

I know exactly what the real secret of monkey island is. I'll tell you.

The real secret of monkey island is... hold on, there's someone at my door. This will only take a second...

HOLY ****! It's Lucasarts! They know where I am!

I must tell you the secret before I am taken away!

The real secret of monkey island is... NOOOO!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<User has been deleted>

Originally posted by Purple Tentacle:

Yeah I know loads of ppl have said this already but i will say it again. MI5 must revolve around Murray and include the great skulls name in its title. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well... that would crimp the storyline a tad...

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

Archived