Home

Stuck in the game

Hello guys, i need some help about this game:

1) Use the wood shavings on the bottle. sorry but where i put this wood shavings in the bottle which bottle?

2)i Pick up the flower(use flower on bottle) idem.

3) in the swamp i put the clock on the raft, but i can't find myself, i need some map, other thing, please help.)

Next to the perfume-selling ex-pirate, there's a bunch of empty perfume bottles. Pick on up, and make your own perfume with that bottle.

Remember, there's only one person who has dealings with a guy who buys a prosthetic nose, and he has a keen sense of smell...

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Originally posted by Rogerio Queirolo da Costa:

Hello guys, i need some help about this game:

1) Use the wood shavings on the bottle. sorry but where i put this wood shavings in the bottle which bottle?

2)i Pick up the flower(use flower on bottle) idem.

3) in the swamp i put the clock on the raft, but i can't find myself, i need some map, other thing, please help.)

Next to the perfume guy there are a pile of empty bottles. Place the wood shavings into this bottle. Also put the flower into the same bottle. You also need a couple of other things in it aswell to make a perfume that the Prosthesis blind guy can smell. When you have all the ingredients in the bottle, spray it on the blind guy and he tells you a name of a person (jot the name down). Now use the filing machine on the counter to get the record of that person. This will be a map to navigate you through the swamp.

Archived