Home

jambalaya prophispaya

puchisuka

Your question is rather ambiguous, but I'll try to help anyway. The hat is buried underneath one of the large boulders that line the beach on Knuttin Atoll.

You'll need to have the parrot whistle (obtained from Miss Rivers' cl***). Go stand next to a boulder, and blow the whistle. The parrots will land on the boulder, and you can speak to them. Give one a Grog jnr. (gotten from the Micro-groggery). Ask the stunned parrot a question. You should be able to figure it out from there wink.gif

------------------

"Goodbye cruel adventure game!!" - Guybrush Threepwood

hi thanks but i cant get big feet to talk about is dad he cries and when i ask the parrots they always say the sam answers! i cant ask about the hat[

QUOTE]Originally posted by MrGenuchi:

Your question is rather ambiguous, but I'll try to help anyway. The hat is buried underneath one of the large boulders that line the beach on Knuttin Atoll.

You'll need to have the parrot whistle (obtained from Miss Rivers' cl***). Go stand next to a boulder, and blow the whistle. The parrots will land on the boulder, and you can speak to them. Give one a Grog jnr. (gotten from the Micro-groggery). Ask the stunned parrot a question. You should be able to figure it out from there wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders:

yeah this p/oed me too.......explore every possible dialog with the tourist next to his dad's statue.....there's a dialog choice in there somewhere that will unlock the choice with the pirate

HOW CAN I BLOW THE ROCK? I´M STUCK

Originally posted by mentalist:

Yes that is all very well but if he doesnt allow u to take his bloody puppets out of his pockets, theres not much u can do is there.

If Guybrush won't take out the puppets, he's probably not at the right place, or hasn't confirmed with the truth-telling parrot that it's the right place. Call the parrots again, and MAKE SURE.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived