Home

Problem with game !!!!

Tricia

Hi to all Monkey Islanders

I am having trouble with the dialogue of the game, for instance when I was in the school I had no multiple choice to choose from .So I cannot get the dunce's cap which I need for the diving competion

Now I am on the beach with the parrots and I do not have any indication to go left or right . it is getting very frustrating are there anymore Islanders having these problems

if so are there any solutions . Is it worth uninstalling the game and start again .

[This message has been edited by Tricia (edited December 20, 2000).]

Some people have reported having problems with the dialogue choices not showing up properly.. Try downloading the patch to see if it fixes the bug for you. You may also want to e-mail LucasArts Tech Support with your system specs and problem to see if they can offer further assistance.

As for the parrots, you need a way to distinguish which one is the truth-telling parrot, and which why is the lie-telling parrot. After being able to discern them, ask the truth-telling parrot which way you should go for the treasure/bronze hat, and he should tell you (for me, it was East all the way).

If you're certain you've found a way to discern the parrots, then it's probably a bug if they don't say anything (I've had problems with skipping dialogue, as well.. usually happens when I do things "out of sequence").

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived