Home

Download MI4 (not the demo!!) Help me11

Christel

*Cough, Cough* Illegal *Cough, Cough*

*Ahem!* Not only is what you're suggesting illegal, but entirely *NOT* possible. MI4 takes up 2 CD-ROMs and to transmit *THAT* over the internet would take entirely too much time, plus you'd also have to have a CD burner in order to make the game playable.

In other words, buy the game like everyone else... And if money is that much of a concern, try eBay for a used copy of the game (just make sure you don't bid higher than you can get it in stores for...)

Oh yeah, make sure you meet all the requirements *BEFORE* you up & buy the game... M'kay?

BS

you can actually install the game and run it without the cd, but you get no CUT SCENES (i think) or music!

And even without the cd, the installation takes up over 1000mb!!!!!

Geeze that would take a long time to download!

------------------

"I Trust You About As Far As I Can Throw Manhattan!"

*Cough, Cough* Illegal *Cough, Cough*

WHO GIVES A DAMN!!!

i have been looking for it too, and i found it!!! if you want to download THE WHOLE GAME, speech, movies, everything!!! then just go to trcrew.com and it's not 1000mb, it's all zipped up to about 150mb. and beleive me it works, i've downloaded it and am currently playing it!!!

also, i'm currently looking for a copy of curse of monkey island, if anyone knows where i can get one that'd be cool

Guest El Pollo Diablo

Here is where you can download it from in XXX easy steps!:

1)Buy the game from a software store!

2)Open box and turn on PC (or MAC)

3)Wait for Operating System to load!

4)Input CD1 and wait for auto run

5)Run Setup and follow on screen instructions, This will "DOWNLOAD" information from the CDs to you hard drrive

6)Run the game

HEHEHE

------------------

Madre de Dios es El Pollo Diablo - Captain Blondbeard

Translated - Mother of God the Chicken Devil

Archived