Home

Stuck at the Lucre island....

Masa

Hello!

Ok. Here`s the thing:

How do I get the coordinates to the swamp from the file retrieval machine in prospeth shop?

I have infected the old guy`s cane (can`t remember name) with termites but when I go to his house and speak to him I can`t get him leave anywhere.. How does that happen?

Do I need the chessplayers clock for some reason?

Please help, I`ve been jammed here for while and I have read other postes but I can`t figure how I´m gonna get it over...

Thanks!

Masa

Masa wrote:

• How do I get the coordinates to the swamp from the file retrieval machine in prospeth shop?

The files are actually in alphabetical order, similar to how encyclopedias books are sorted, except that it just has pictures. Which means you'll have to figure out which letters each picture represents. But first, you'll need to figure out what Pegnose Pete's real name is.

• I have infected the old guy`s cane (can`t remember name) with termites but when I go to his house and speak to him I can`t get him leave anywhere.. How does that happen?

Not yet, grasshopper...

• Do I need the chessplayers clock for some reason?

Well, let me put it this way... Have you seen the sign that reads "Got Time?" in the Mysts o'Tyme?

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived