Home

Could everyone please donate every easter egg they found for EFMI into this one form?

I'd like to know them all.

Thanx

------------------

I know exactly what the real secret of monkey island is. I'll tell you.

The real secret of monkey island is... hold on, there's someone at my door. This will only take a second...

HOLY ****! It's Lucasarts! They know where I am!

I must tell you the secret before I am taken away!

The real secret of monkey island is... NOOOO!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<User has been deleted>

Try to pick up murray so many times that he repeats himself.

After this, at any time, turn guybruah so he is not facing anything (nothing at the bottom of screen)

Type "MURRAYBALL" to play pong with murray!!

Enter and exit the changing tent. on the 13th time you'll get a joke.

If you look around the menu screen, you'll see the word s_e_x in the pictrue.

ENJOY!

------------------

"So, how di you get up there?"

"Through sheer force of will."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, alright, it was some of those damn voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and stuck me up here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny..."

Murray, Guybrush Threepwood

• 2 weeks later...

What are some other easter eggs?

------------------

I know exactly what the real secret of monkey island is. I'll tell you.

The real secret of monkey island is... hold on, there's someone at my door. This will only take a second...

HOLY ****! It's Lucasarts! They know where I am!

I must tell you the secret before I am taken away!

The real secret of monkey island is... NOOOO!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<User has been deleted>

Well if you type in skull you'll get Murray's mug to pop up on the keyboard N' laugh at you. People tell me this works anytime during the game, but I can't get it to work on Melee first thing, and my only savegames are after I run into the actual Murray. So it might not work until you actually run into the real deal.

While it really isn't an Easter Egg, if you collect all the Prosthetic parts:

1 Prosthetic Head

1 Prosthetic Guts

1 Prosthetic Feet

1 Prosthetic Liver

1 Prosthetic Heart

1 Prosthetic Butt

1 Prosthetic Stomach

You can combine them to form VOLTRON!!! Er... Maybe not Voltron (DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!), but you can make something with them together...

Past the chess players on Lucre Island, right near the corner... There's a penny! It amazingly difficult to find, and requires a bit of luck and skill. This is because Guybrush is *REALLY* tiny, and you can't even see the penny.

Also not an Easter Egg, but most people miss this one (I know I did), but on Lucre Island at the bait shop, there's a bench that you can sit on. It's at the right, and don't expect anything *TOO* fancy from this...

And while I have yet to discover an easter egg, I really think there has to be something special about that useless pouch in the mine.

The bucket? Well there's a hole in the bucket, dear liza, dear liza...

Then why don't you fix it, O'Henry, O'Henry...

Er... Uhm... K... (BUT I AM NOT A CANDY BAR, I AM A HUMAN BEING!)

Bob Shrimp

------------------

You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?

Me: The secret is, is that there is no secret.

You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?

Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?

You: Huh?

Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?

You: Well I guess...

Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?

You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.

Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

he-he when you come back from lucre island to melee you can look into the harbor mistress's shack, and be well terrified. Ottis and the harbor mistress are um... getting it on... if you show the time share pamphelet to the waitress at planet threepwood before using it on the grumpy judge you can get a reaction...use the lil'le chuck n' guybrush puppets on everyone and everything for a cheap thrill...Stan keeps a spare pair of briefs in his desk draw...I was disappointed that i could use the puppets right in front of casaba and not get myself blown up, but... you can kill yourself in the mysts of tyme as somebody said in this forum, that is if future guybrush gives you the gun as one of the first two items.

Archived