Home

Major Bodge Up

Dingy Dog

I got MI4 for Christmas, but I noticed a severe flaw when playing that when I talk to the darts players in the Scumm Bar and the person standing behind the "bar", no dialogue choices appear. Instead I just had to randomly press the up and down arrows trying to blindly find the right things to say.

It took over 10 minutes to find the right line to stop talking.

I thought "okay, maybe it was a one off thing", so i spoke to him again. Same thing happened. (smartly, i decided to save beforehand, so i could get out of the situation)

Anyway, has this happened to anyone else.

The game looks top so far! Havent had chance to play properly yet.

------------------

Thank you everyone for your responses so far frown.gif

Tis a serious prob here.

I dont know what can be wrong...

My comp spec is:

Celeron 566

128MB RAM

Voodoo3 3000

Windows ME

I use a 1024x768 resolution and 24bit colour (dont say that it should be set to 16 bit, as i hardly think that is the prob)

PS. While Im at it, no talk choices appear when i talk to Meathook outside his house either.

Anyway, someone pleeeeease! If this has happened to you, then tell me whats wrong.

Im gonna email LucasArts anyway

------------------

I have no idea what the problem is and I also wrote to LucasArts tech support. It seems like these other people don't have the problem we do. Unless they found out a way to get around it. I even downloaded the patch to see if it helped but it didn't.

Archived