Home

found anything new?

joshed

Can I ever set the clock in the governor's mansion is there a reason it is 6 o'clock there and 3 everywhere else on Melee? Meathook got a bridge but there is no troll anywhere, and not a single red herring, that bites, "there is nothing interesting up here" is all he says when I climb the ladder in the voodoo shop. there are chickens hanging in the shop just like old times, not a single rubber one. I thought the sign on the book shop was kinda funny. "that is one flexible merboy" can you do anything with the fountain. If they don't have much use for coats here in the caribbean then why the closet? strange lamp?, why doesn't that portrait of horatio clue guybrush in?, you can howl at the moon at meathook's, if you use the duck with pegnose's bait a couple times, it helps if you use it with other stuff too it says MMMAARR, "..'moo', what kind of duck are you anyway?" soooo many unresolved thingies and not much fun to be had anywhere, the rat in lua kitchen, the sushi recipe, the empty building in jamabalya why, why, why, ps. I think the pouch in the mine is a reference to Indy, capt obvious is me but could it possibly do anything, the cart there is kinda like the one in king sol's mines INFERNAL MACHINE, any ideas? whew get back to me my brain is exploding =)

Guest Guybrush112

um..jish-josh, not to sound scary but are you from Long Island, NY?

------------------

"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Yipe."--Figurehead &

Guybrush

Guybrush112, I'm afraid its worse than that, much worse...I'm from Rah diland...er Rhode Island. The smallest state in the union and probably the smallest spec of a village in the state- a little collection of houses around an 1800's schoolhouse called Carolina, what's sad is we nearly have more golf courses than people

Archived