Home

Can anyone help me??????

Drunken_Sailor

Try to talk to everyone you meet on the island, and ask them if they'll be your crew (if such a dialogue option is available). Some of them might be willing to join if properly motivated (and you'll find out what can motivate them), so just try to get the things that might motivate them, and you'll get your crew.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

I have talk to Carla and Otis,but they are only saying that they have some heavy duty begging to atend to.Meathook will not open the door and I have tried to tinker with the catapult controls by giving him pretzels,but he always get me.And the Harbor Mistress wan't give me any boat.I have a popper inner tube and I don't know I can use it and I also have pretzels but nothing more than that.I've also tried the two dart throwing people but they want not.I've almost tried everything I know can be useless.

------------------

Vegard Langberg Notøy

keep talking to Carla and Otis, you need to show them something for them to be convinced... The harbor mistress also needs to be shown something that someone close to you has... the popped inner tube might make a good part of a slingshot...

Once you have stopped the insane flinging rocks flying at your house go over to the cabinet next to the family banner and chess set and pick up the cushy government paper(you need to read it),and use it with Elaine.Also while you are there tell her that you don't have the authority to get a boat.Go to the familiar looking pirates,once you have figured out who they are give Carla the cushy government paper.Go to the harbour and show lady of leisure the Gubernatorial of Melee Island and you should be on your way to Lcre Island(shame about the colour of your ship).

Archived