Home

Puppet don wanna talk

oulck

Please help me out!

I am stuck at the J. island looking for the

Ultimate Treasure. From the walk-thought, i was instructed to talk to the puppets, and have the guy on the ship to blow up the rock. But whenever i take out the puppets, Guybrush would say:"Better put this away, other wise he is ganna shoot cannon balls at me....." and then he would put it away! I am stuck, i dunno what to do!

please help help

you should only talk to the puppets once you have found the rock under which the brass hat is buried.

read on if you want help with that...

the parrots on LaFoot's shoulders are the key. one always lies and one always tells the truth, but there is no way to tell them apart. join the pirate school and answer all the questions badly to become the dunce. when the class is over, set off the fire alarm. quickly enter the school and take the items from the chest. then go to the beach with the rocks and use the whistle to call the parrots. find out which parrot lies and give him the grog (from the groggery). then visit each rock and call the parrots with the whistle. ask the sober parrot if this is the correct rock until you find the right one. then you can talk to the puppets.

on the subject, when i did this, the cut scene involving the rock being hit wasn't shown. is this just me?

thanks

------------------

That's the second biggest monkey head I've ever seen! -- Guybrush

Archived