Home

HELP!!!!!

AYA

This contains a mini walkthrough for getting the painting in the Scrumm i mean Lua Bar for those not wishing to take the easy way or

Alright i can answer this since i just did it today and i beat the game today. You go and sit down on teh stool near where the tiny boats are sailing around. You call over the waitress and order the only thing that is cooked. And you'll now see a flaming boat going around with the rest of boats. You now if you haven't go to meathooks and talk to him and he'll put out his old paint brush in a pain bucket pick it up. Now go to the habor and you'll need a quater in the change return slot. Take it and put it in the machine it'll get stuck. Kick and Punch and shake and yell at it and then a huge pile of grog will fall out pick one up. Now go back to Lua Bar. take the brush you got at Meathooks and jam it in where boats go around whenthe flaming boat is under the painting then the chef will come out run into the kitchen and pour the grog in the steam engine then you'll see a little cut scene with the chef yelling and the painting melting.

Any how hope this helps

------------------

Bane

Archived