Home

why can't I?

joshed

...Get the lua bar shut down, alter the sushi recipe to include the dead rat or something?...discover Murray's evil plan involving the men from up "Nord". Find a use for that interesting rock formation on MI...jump on to a lava boat that isn't pink (Maybe i'm just not quick enough)...play bingo on a tuesday I mean I fear Le Chuck *snicker*...pick up that life preserver on knuttin ok maybe I did over estimate the game's devolper's. hey I never tried using the bronze hat to dig objects out of the sand

Suggestion: In the future, lay off drinking so many Grog-flavored Coffee drinks, you'll be glad you did (and more to the point, so will we).

Bob Shrimp

------------------

You: What is the Secret of Monkey Island?

Me: The secret is, is that there is no secret.

You: Huh? But what about Big Whoop, the Three-Headed Monkey, and/or The Big Honking Monkey Robot?

Me: Oh *THOSE*. Well you really can't call them secrets now, can you?

You: Huh?

Me: Well everyone knows about them now, don't they?

You: Well I guess...

Me: See, there you go. Since they're not secrets anymore, there is *NO* Secret of Monkey Island. So what has this taught you?

You: Never to spend, $39.99 on a computer game.

Me: Tsk, Tsk, BAD MONKEY!!! *Whack!* Besides, that was more or less a direct steal from an answer to the first Monkey Island game!

For your information mister snippy pants, my rants are non-caffeine related, you see I have a disorder commonly known as ADD, which basically makes my brain do funny things, such as form loose associations that lead to off topic remarks, and interesting posts.

• 2 weeks later...

developers can't proggram EVERY action in the game, i mean that would take about 2 gb additional memory, and i don't even have that one

------------------

"Don't look at me, i just do what the voices in my head tell me to"

\/ R-Lt.JPG -Lieutenant on elite force board

/\ T-LtCdr.JPG -three headed monkey on escape from monkey island board

R-capt.JPG -Captain of the timeship U.S.S. Mad Monkey NCC-51241

R-Lt.JPG - Lieutenant on the HYL board

signature10.gif

Archived