Home

Manny_c44!....for al imited time only.

Manny_c44

Guest The Feral Chicken

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAANNY! Where ya been, man?!

------------------

That's the second chicken I've ever seen! What with me being a pirate and all. I don't see many chickens in my line of work.

What? Stop looking at me like that!

f_md_wht.gife_md_wht.gifr_md_wht.gifa_md_wht.gifl_md_wht.gif

I've been hanging out at the shoryuken.com forums. And a bit at dc.ign.com. This place went down with all of the newbies...I liked the one post every two weeks.

Think I may start again. Perhaps not, how'd you like MI4 Feral?

------------------

MCtag.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

I thought it was good, but not great. It is the...worst MI game; (I was trying to find a word meaning worst that didn't imply badnosity!) but it is still good. I think the change 2 3D was pulled off quite well, although it wasn't as details as in Grim, but that's a (slighty) unfair comparison. Oh well.

To be honest I didn't have many high hopes for it and was expecting an anticlimax, thankfully we didn't get one!

It was an anti-climax, you just said so yourself. "the Worst one...." thats anti-climatic.

I on the other hand, am very sad. After playing Grim Fandango, I don't think I'll ever be able to appreciate another adventure in the same way. GF was just so good......and other games, aren't.

Oh well, maybe we'll get some new good stuff out of 'Double Fine' (Schafer's new company)....lets just hope he doesn't produce only for Xbox (because I don;t want to buy that piece of sh*t.)

hey mc44, how are ya?

------------------

"Don't look at me, i just do what the voices in my head tell me to"

\/ R-Lt.JPG -Lieutenant on elite force board

/\ T-LtCdr.JPG -three headed monkey on escape from monkey island board

R-capt.JPG -Captain of the timeship U.S.S. Mad Monkey NCC-51241

R-Lt.JPG - Lieutenant on the HYL board

signature10.gif

Archived