Home

Monkey combat rules!

Guest nathanism666

Guest nathanism666

I just finished the monkey combat part of act3, and i thought it was great.

I'd seen loads of posts on how boring it was, but i enjoyed working out all the moves and thought it was a really good part of the game.

Pitty there's no real skill to it though, cuz insult arm wrestling was fun if you thought what would really hurt someone if they'd just said that to you.

Guest nathanism666

The only bad thing about monkey combat is that once you've learnt all the moves, theres nothing to do, it requires no skill. But learning the moves was cool!

I thought it was pretty cool at first, but once i got all the moves down it was so easy it was just going through the routine of it. No skill, no challenge, no excitement, that is, after you master the Kombat, but that doesnt take long. Yes, it was an original idea, yes it was fun for awhile, but it DID get boring. And the end of the game, oh man! did i hate it then... i guess i am too persisitent!

Guest nathanism666

LOOK *****, "OH MAN!" IS MY PHRASE, AFTER INTRODUCING IT INTO MY VOCABULARY, IT HAS BECOME MY MOST USED PHRASE AROUND. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF SAYING, BECAUSE I'M SO USED TO SAYING IT ,

DON'T RIP ME OFF!

Archived