Home

Ongoing Comic Book Series?

LordKinbote

I've always thought that Monkey Island would make a wonderfully humorous comic book series...isn't this the kind of genre that the series is best suited for, if not computer games? I've even had several ideas for my own Monkey Island comic book that would take place in the honeymoon lapse between CMI and EMI. If it weren't for the fact that I can't draw to save my life, I would have started already.

So my question, I guess, is...is there anyone who is a pretty talented artist who would be willing to collaborate with me? I'd write the script, you'd illustrate, then we'd talk together to make any changes. I think it would be fun.

If anyone is interested in filling this partnership, or would just like me to elaborate more on my first story arc idea (trust me, I think it's complicated, funny, and perfect for a comic book), just reply here.

---Scott H.

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

In the words of Otis, "Ha freakin' ha".

wink.gif

I hope everyone knew I meant this idea as a fan comic and not as an actual commercial venture. (Not that I think you're all idiots...it just sounded a bit ambiguous in my previous post) Wouldn't want to tread upon Lucasart's copyrights, now would we?

[This message has been edited by LordKinbote (edited January 20, 2001).]

Archived