Home

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hater5

Okay, gather round and listen carefully...

Hike up to the vista point. Pick up a rock and throw it into the right hole. Then quickly pick up another rock. When the rock that you just threw makes a branch move, throw the rock you're holding into the middle hole. Then pick up another rock. When you see a rock hit another branch, throw your rock into the left hole. Once more, pick up a rock. By now, the last rock you threw will have collided with another, causing them to go in different directions. When the remaining branch is moved by a rock, throw your last rock into the left hole. This will cause another rock to go into the middle exit, which dislodges a boulder and launches it into the lava pit.

From here on it is fairly straightforward. Go to the church and get on the lava pit ride. Divert your boat so that it ends up in the lava pool that you created with the boulder. You are now on the other side of the river. Be sure to push on the palm tree so that you now have easy access to the east side of the island whenever you want.

I don't think it can be said much more clearly than that. Oh, and by the way, post your question in the clues and tips room next time.

Adios.

---Scott H.

------------------

People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.

-----Stephen King

Archived