Home

monkee kombat

Bulma

It's quite simple, yet complicated to explain. you know the basics right? You speak some "monkey Insults", and then you go from one stance to another. One stance beats two of the other, while two of the other beats that stance again. Say for example Drunken Monkey beats Anxious Ape and Charging Chimp, while Bobbing Baboon and Gimpy Gibbon beats Drunken Monkey. You have to speak a series of "monkey insults" in order to go from one stance to another, say "Chee,ack,oop" to go from DrunkenMonkey to ChargingChimp, for example. Keep in mind that this randomizes for each new game, so chee ack oop is probably not the right insult. What you have to do is to find out which stances beats which, and then find out about how to move from this stance to that stance. When you know all the combinations, you will be able to win. I know it wasn't very well explained, but maybe it's understandable...

Read the rules before looking at the chart. If you can't understand the rules, the chart will be of no use to you, and even if I give you a saved game with accompanying moves, if you don't get the rules, you'll never be able to finish the game.

(Which means, yes, I have uploaded saved games with the moves all listed, and they've been available for a long time... Look for my posts in the Tech Help section, and you should be able to find it.)

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived