Home

enough is enough...

Rufio

alright, i have become aware that "trekkies" have attempted to disrup this forum, and with all of the reactions from you guys[EMI forum users] they have obviously succeded in their task.

recoiling against their obscure remarks and insults of MI will not make the situation any better, it will only aid in fanning the perverbial fire that has consumed this board.

i propose, instead of returning the insults/comments/ets that they serve up, just let it slide, ignore it.

enough is enough, give it up and it will go away, if not, looks like there will be a whole lot of deleting goin on.

------------------

evosig.jpg

So much for taking the world by storm, looks like i'll be taking it by siege.

I agree with you nfgb. I am now commiting myself to silence whenever a trekkie comes on this board. I apologize for my responses to the trekkies. This apology is targeted towards not only the trekkies but also the MI gamers who repectfully visit this board. I am sorry if I hurt any trekkie feelings with my incredibly harsh comments, but I feel more remorse with the thought that I might have caused them to talk more. So, please forgive me fellow MI gamers, I shall never do it again.

------------------

colorsig.jpg

Archived