Home

I beat EMI. and i was somewhat disapointed.

mtbrdude

i paid $60 canadian. this game was very short and the puzzles were very easy. is that all they could fit on 2 CDs? Grim Fandango had way more depth and better puzzles and it had 2 CDs. the graphics are the same quality. what happened here? don't get me wrong here. it was a good game but the puzzles ruined it. most of the time there were really easy ones. then there were 2 or 3 hard ones. nothing in between. as soon as you look at a walkthrough for help on 1 puzzle it will probably same you hours of doing stupid stuff. most of the puzzles made sense though. i still don't understand why i had to carry the fake body parts through the whole game.

Escape From Monkey Island is okay. i'll give it 7.5/10.

if you want this game wait till it goes down in price.

Wow. I mean. Oh yeah.

Why can't LucasArts realize that Murray is the most loveable character in MI history? Why can't they make a bigger role to him! Now I don't understand that...

Oh Murray... how the fate tests you...

if there ever will be MI5 I will recall it to have bigger role of Murray.

That sounds quite funny!

MURRAYPONG...

Still I am quite disappointed that he doesn't have a bigger role...

I somewhat felt sorry for Murray because he didn't have one of the main roles in CMI; altho' he was in good scenes.

But like one Finnish game magazine said in its EMI review; "Many characters from previous Monkey Islands are just there so old Monkey-Island-veterans could meet their favourites... sadly many of them have just few phrases to speak with, and I was disappointed as this happened with murray too"...

------------------

monkeyisl4.gif

Archived