Home

Vote here if you think monkey Island was worth it

Banditboy

They're all worth the money I spent on them.

I enjoyed the four a lot.

But the truth is that ALL adventures I played from Lucasarts, ranging from Loom to Escape from Monkey Island are worth the time and monkey I spent with them.

Lucasarts, PLEASE, release another adventure as soon as possible, having ended EFMI has left me without interesting games to play.

------------------

I finished them all.

is there any dount mi series ere worth it?

------------------

"Don't look at me, i just do what the voices in my head tell me to"

\/ R-Lt.JPG -Lieutenant on elite force board

/\ T-LtCdr.JPG -three headed monkey on escape from monkey island board

R-capt.JPG -Captain of the timeship U.S.S. Mad Monkey NCC-51241

R-Lt.JPG - Lieutenant on the HYL board

signature10.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grannen

What a stupid question!

If you are a MI fan you accept what LA do, but you can give advise for next MI game!

Well, EMI could have had a better end, but the 3D makes us to forgive a lot.

Waiting eagarly for MI5

------------------

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 17, 2001).]

No, it wasn't worth it. The amount of time I spent exploring the interesting and lush environments, conversing with unique and creative characters, solving hard and satisfying puzzles, was not worth it.

Come on guys, you didn't believe what I just said and neither did I. Everyone, even me, thought the game was worth it. Sure, the game was a disappointment in many of our adventure hearts, but come on, it is certainly worth playing. Who is going to say, "No, I wish I hadn't bought that game and shelled out $30. I wanted to spend that money on the high quality Leisure Suit Larry series." The answer: no one. I really do not think anyone on this forum would decide that they could have used the hours they drained into EMI into learning to crochet or starting a new recreational badminton league. Frankly, the game was fun, everyone's opinon of it is favorable although it was a disappointment, and the money and time was worth it. Can anyone realistically say that thought it wasn't?

------------------

sig.jpg

I can. No, just kidding. You can say whatever you want about how much 3D sucks. But I think 3D i nice, as long as it`s not buggy.

------------------

Guybrush: Can i call you Bob.

Murray: You may call me Murray, the all powerful demonic skull. Bmwhahahaahahaa

• 2 weeks later...

Dinghy Dog: I know you didnt say that 3D sucks in that post. But it seems that everyone does, and so I feel a little sorry for the people at Lucas Arts who have obviously worked hard on this.

------------------

Guybrush: Can i call you Bob.

Murray: You may call me Murray, the all powerful demonic skull. Bmwhahahaahahaa

Archived