Home

Subjectless

Craptacularism

Well, English has always been quite natural for me; I don't read to any English exams and I get straight A's.

English just is so easy.

I write english like a gentle englishmen do, but my pronouncing is straight from... -a naughty word; come on, make it up yourself-

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

I was there once. But there were only 6-7 people there then. I hear the record was 99 (!) when Dominic visited the channel.

Megamonkey: Which country are you from?

------------------

Guybrush: Do you know anything about lifting curses?

Murray: Oh Yeah, I know a lot about lifting curses.

That is why I am a disembodied talking skull, sitting on top of a pike, in the middle of a swamp.

Guybrush: You seem bitter.

Murray: I'm sorry it's been a rough day.

yes, not too much finns here smile.gif but that's ok... nice to have even one fellow finn wink.gif

yes, I do know lots of monkey island because I've completed every monkey island game but EMI, and I'm such kind of adventure-fanatic that I'll have to speak all possibilities with all characters ( even if not doing anything but chatting - not getting any vital information etc. ), many times I just sit and listen to the music in certain area and look the beautiful views...

So I spend more time to actually enjoy the game than solve the puzzles smile.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Have you gotten the game now?

------------------

<embed width="321" height="81" src="http://www.geocities.com/blinkxxss/mangusb.swf">

I have to edit this stupid thing after every message. I`m tired. mad.gif

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited February 04, 2001).]

Archived