Home

Ultimate Insult

Frenchyd

Guest The Feral Chicken

Yeah, when you look at it Guybrush says 'It looks just like a little man. Funny how I didn't notice that when I had this before'

Of course, he is referring to SMI smile.gif

Guest The Feral Chicken

Oops...double post. SO I'll just kind of twiddle my thumbs and quote from Richard Farrel's (who, incidentally, is my girlfriend's brother smile.gif) new book, Phil and Ed's Excellent Adventure

'Ed was one of those people who always have to be right and Ed was known to go to any lengths just to prove that he was right. After a conversation with his friends, Ed had to prove his friends wrong when they told him that no-one could Kill their mother and frame the family dog. Ed did this even though his mother was already dead and he didn't even have a family, never mind a family dog'

'Space air is said to have sobering effects. This is mainly because the pressure differences cause your head to explode. That would sober anyone up'

'At first Ed kept seeing a light. He wouldn't walk towards it until he had enough of it disturbing his sleep. Went went into the light and it was just a lamp someone had left on.'

It's great stuff. Buy the book. Send me lots of money and I';ll send you a copy by 07/03/01. (Unfortunately, because of the Millenium Bug, this is the 7th March 1901, so until someone creates a time machine, you don't get a copy. But send me the money just in case smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by The Feral Chicken (edited February 11, 2001).]

I want it. I want it. Send it to me, I can give you the money afterwards.

Tunamurray: Of course, I never thought of that, I just wondered why he kept saying that it looked like a golden man. Boy I`m stupid.

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited February 12, 2001).]

Archived