Home

swamp

Mortiana

When you meet your self the first time you must write down all Future Guybrush says to you.Write also down the order he gives you the things.When you meet Past Guybrush give him the things in the same order as Future Guybrush gave you them.Say the same things Future Guybrush said to you in the same order to Past Guybrush.Then your problem should be over.Enjoy.

I understand all that you said but you don't understand what I'm saying. After you meet yourself and are given things, you go away and come back and give them back in the order they were given to you, I get that part. But after that happens I end up with "no rubber chicken"

That's the way it's supposed to be--you end up with the things you came with, since you have to give all the things you got from future Guybrush to past Guybrush... including the rubber chicken. You won't need the rubber chicken, anyway... so why worry about it?

------------------

eclipse.jpg

Vroom Vroom!!

You should use the DUCK on the window...and remember...it would be SO sad if Pegnose Pete should slip in some GREESE!

Bwah-ha-ha-wa-ha-ha!!

------------------

MONKEY ISLAND IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Mixter (edited February 16, 2001).]

Problem is I get to Guybrush mirror and he gives me stuff and I cannot access my inventory to give it back to him! Have I a problem with the program?

Originally posted by Frenchyd:

its just a puzzle... if you dont geive it back you have to start over because of a paradox

200th post!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Archived