Home

If ya'want the BEST MI5 idea ,read this.

Xtremonkey

Here are the best ideas yet:

1:you can use point 'n clik OR keyboard

2:The backgrounds can be 3-d and the characters 2-d.(Or vise-versa)

3:3 discs! A good *LONG* game.(EMI was great but it was to short)

4:NO WALKTHROUGHS INCLUDED!

5:Murray has a HUGE part(like in CMI)

6:I liked EMI but it wasn't as cartoony as CMI.

7:Guybrush acquires a ship and he can sail it to any island in the 4 previous games INCLUDING the EMI islands you couldn't go to.

8:They keep Elaine the exact same way.

9:Keep the inventory system like the one in EMI.

10:Rate it E not teen because I didn't mind the word SUCKS in it ,but I could get in trouble if my parents saw it.

Let me know if you like my ideas.

------------------

I olny have a few words to say to you about the lawsuit I shall lay upon your head:So help you God

Thanks! I'm glad you agree with all my ideas!

How 'bout the inventory is in the chest but you use a sort of a cursor system to select one, when you want to use 2 items with each other,the item you select appears at the top of the screen and you use the cursor thing to combine it with what you want.

Ya' like it?

------------------

Greetings, UNenlightened one.

All good ideas, I especially think that point number 7 is good. Excactly what I was thinking. And I hope we can go back to Blood and Plunder Islands. About 5.: Of course, but even bigger than CMI. About 9.: Not to be repetitive, but I agree with Kid, the old inventory. Make it a little bigger than in CMI, so you have room for everything on one page. Post things like this in the Monkey Island 5 forum, but I don`t really care. I can see from your ideas that we are very alike in our opinions, I mean the exact same things.

Archived