Home

Begging posting

Amanda2001

In fear of being a pain, can someone please please help me with efmi. I have read all the postings and done what I have been told but I still cannot bring up my inventory in the swamp. Could there be something wrong with my disc? I promise I will not plague you anymore but I am tearing my hair out here!

You will be pleased to learn that I have solved my swamp problem. A really nice guy from the Sinjins Island guide informed me that having a joyskick configued can interfere with the smooth running of the program. So I have disconnected it and I am now on my way to Nuttin Atoll.

Thanks for all your help

Thank you Dec. I take it 'longest journey' is the next in the saga? It has only just been released here in England. I have played the all the games prior to efmi and only since my illness have I found time to get back into adventure games. Once I have mastered knuttin Atoll (without the walkthru) then I shall be onto the 'longest Journey' thanks for you interest.

ok Dec rewind (remember I have brain damage!)

Just looked at the website and realised that it ain't the sequel after all. However the game looks good and when it is released here in Uk then I am up for it.

Whats is the sequel called to monkey island? and............

I would appreciate your comments on 'Longest Journey'

TLJ isn't a monkey island game. If you like an adventure game which has actual depth in its plot then I recommend TLJ.

It already has been released in UK for a year now.

You can read all the reviews and awards the game got in this page.

[This message has been edited by Dec Ryan (edited February 19, 2001).]

The story of TLJ sets in the year 2200 with tall skyscrappers, flying cars and all. And about an ordinary female art student who experiencing wierd dreams about a magic world with mystic creatures like dragons, and turned out it wasn't a dream at all, there's actually this world of magic, a parallel world...

The Balance which kept these two worlds separated for some reason that you'll know in the game collapsing, causing chaos to the two worlds. And this girl, the character you play, have an ability to travel between the worlds hence the name the longest journey to save the two worlds and the peoples, and the creatures who live in it.

[This message has been edited by Dec Ryan (edited February 20, 2001).]

Archived