Home

Hot dog pictures to my new sig, PLEEEEASE!!

Guest Rapp Scallion

Guest Rapp Scallion

No hot dogs at that page. OK here is my idea: The LucasArts symbol with Rapp Scallion and a Hot Dog over (I need a hot dog, which fits). And if possible (Can you help me with it?) a ketchup bottle in the diagonal part of the LucasArts symbol and a mustard bottle in the horisontal part.

-Rapp Scallion-

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

What about.... You know when you boot up MI 4 you see a monkey holding up a bannana.. how about you get or draw a picture of Rapp standing up with the hot dog. PS: Why do the americans call them weeners? In England that is said to people with a small um u know er thing.

------------------

monkeybright.jpg

Guest Rapp Scallion

I've made the icon, and the only thing that I don't have is the bottle of mustard and a bottle of "ketsjup" (how is it written in English again - I can't find it in my dictionary... if you don't understand -"ketsjup" is read and bloody and is made of tomatoes...). I want to put it out soon...

-Rapp Scallion-

Good, but kind of big

------------------

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is"God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

-Jack Handey-

Guest Rapp Scallion

I need the sausage/weenie/hot dog over Rapp. And i can`t find it any place PLEEEASE HELP ME! And the KEthhup bottle and the mustard bottle.

And i will make it smaller when it`s done!

-Rapp Scallion-

Guest Rapp Scallion

Cool! It was somethinng like that i was thinking of.

Actually i have started to make the normal LucasArts (with Rapp) symbol, but with "Rapp Scallion" text instead. I will use yours until i have finished the new.

-Rapp Scallion-

------------------

rapp2.gif

Guest Rapp Scallion

Cool! It was something like that i was thinking of.

Actually i have started to make the normal LucasArts symbol, but with "Rapp Scallion" instead. I will use yours until i have finished the new.

-Rapp Scallion-

------------------

rapp2.gif

Guest Rapp Scallion

Cool! It was something like that i was thinking of.

Actually i have started to make the normal LucasArts symbol, but with "Rapp Scallion" instead. I will use yours until i have finished the new.

-Rapp Scallion-

------------------

rapp2.gif

Guest Rapp Scallion

I have started to make it like it was just with weenie and Rapp Scallion instead of LucasArts. But that sig that you made was almost EXACTLY how i wanted it. But i will use my new when i am finished.

-Rapp Scallion-

------------------

rapp2.gif

[This message has been edited by Rapp Scallion (edited March 05, 2001).]

Guest Rapp Scallion

Sorry about the posts. I posted them on the library and when they not showed up i tried again and again. About the sig thing: Maybe i should change to

Guest Rapp Scallion

Hmm... The text still show up for me!

Does the sig work now?

------------------

rapp2.gif

I HATE TOURISTS!!!

Archived