Home

Bug in game!

FutURIAL

I got a very inrtresting problem. I'm at the end of act III and the only ting I need is the gubernatorial symbol. You are supposed to throw the coconut at Herman T. Then the milk-bottle and finally the acordion. But when i throw the acordion at Herman nothing happens. It doesen't help restarting the game, patching it or even reinstall it. I've already restarted the game once because there was some problems with textures but that I fixed, so it feels kinda irritating having to restart the game from the beginning once again. What I suggest is that someone could mail me a save-file for act IV where nothing is completed. Hope you can help me!

You do not need to restart! Hit him with the coconut until he remembers something, then continue with the rest of the items

------------------

"Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell.

When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You"

After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

-Jack Handey-

Archived